Land donation may be the best conservation strategy for you, if you:
- Do not wish to pass the land on to heirs.
- Own property you no longer use.
- Own highly appreciated property, have substantial real estate holdings, and wish to reduce estate tax burdens.
- Would like to be relieved of the responsibility of managing and caring for land.
A land donation can offer:
- A substantial income tax deduction.
- Structure that allows you to live on the land or to receive a life income.
For more information, contact Jim Johannsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.