$5,000 and above
- 1 Mississippi 1 Mississippi was established in 2009 to organize people dedicated to protecting the Mississippi River into a national constituency of River Citizens. River Citizens live in all 50 states, take simple actions to improve the river and advocate for river protections to local and national decision makers.
- AmeriCorps NCCC Team AmeriCorps NCCC is a full-time, residential, team-based program for young adults, age 18-24. Members develop leadership skills and strengthen communities by completing service projects and gaining life experience over a ten month service term.
- Apple River State Bank/First Community Bank of Galena As a community bank we are here to provide a wide variety of financial services, but delivered in a personalized manner only small banks can offer.
- Galena Gazette A weekly newspaper serving Galena and Northwestern Illinois since 1834.
- Galena Lions Club We’ve served since 1936! Our mission is to serve our community by providing voluntary services and financial assistance, especially in the areas of sight and hearing, within an atmosphere of fellowship and fun, and in keeping with the Lions’ traditions of community involvement, international cooperation, and environmental protection. Fundraising is done through our Pancake Breakfast and Galena Oktoberfest.
- Grand Victoria Foundation We believe in the promise that Illinois communities can be great places to live and work in.
- Illinois Bank & Trust A community bank whose cornerstones have been excellent customer service, support of local needs, and a passion for community involvement. We have banking centers in Galena, Stockton, and Elizabeth, as well as the Rockford and Rock Falls/Sterling region.
- Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation Through its Natural Area Program, the Foundation supports nonprofit organizations and local governments in their efforts to protect and preserve important natural areas and wildlife habitat across Illinois.
- Inn at Irish Hollow The Inn at Irish Hollow sits on 500 acres of untainted landscape with grassy pastures, meandering trails through lush woods, fields of wildflower and glacier streams. At Irish Hollow, we believe that all natural is the only way. We strive for as natural and organic as possible, from our organic mattresses, to our garden fresh vegetables and herbs.
- Jo-Carroll Energy Cooperative Jo-Carroll Energy is proud to provide reliable electric and natural gas service to its members in Jo Daviess, Carroll, and Whiteside Counties. A member-owned cooperative, it has provided power to residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural customers for over 70 years.
- McCormick Foundation The Robert R. McCormick Foundation is committed to fostering communities of educated, informed and engaged citizens.
- National Fish & Wildlife Foundation The National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF) was created by the U.S. Congress in 1984 to protect and restore fish and wildlife and their habitats. NFWF directs public dollars to critical environmental needs and matches those investments with private contributions. NFWF supports science-based, results-oriented projects across the United States and the world.
- The Field Museum The Field Museum of Natural History, located in Chicago, Illinois, is one of the largest natural history museums in the world.
- Tukaiz, LLC 2917 Latoria Lane, Franklin Park, IL 60131-2216 847-455-158
A creative services group based in the Chicago suburb of Franklin Park. Prepress suite of services, robust printing and integrated marketing capabilities.
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Connecting people with nature: ensuring the future of conservation.
- Vincent Earthmoving Vincent Earthmoving Inc. is one of Northwest Illinois premier earthmoving and site contractors.
- General Bob Photography General Bob specializes in commercial, aerial, real estate, portrait, art, nonprofit, and entertainment photography.
- Happee Smith Productions Unexpected. It’s always been our biggest compliment. And we like it that way. Unexpected while remaining respected, surprising, inspiring, and relevant in all we do. At Happee Smith Productions, we’re not the norm – and it’s working.
- NW IL Prairie Enthusiasts The Northwest Illinois Prairie Enthusiasts (NIPE) is one of twelve chapters of The Prairie Enthusiasts (TPE), a grassroots conservation organization and land trust, dedicated to the protection, restoration, and management of prairies, savannas, and other native grassland ecosystems in the Upper Midwest.
- U.S. Bank More than just a financial institution, U.S. Bank is actively engaged in developing, strengthening and energizing the local communities where its employees live and work. U.S. Bank proudly supports many organizations dedicated to enriching these communities through music, art, sports, and educational programs. Local branches in Galena, Dubuque, and Maquoketa.
- Cantrell Painting & Decorating For all your interior, exterior, specialty, and commercial painting needs. 630.377.7959.
- Chavenelle Studio Metalworks For more than 20 years Gail Chavenelle’s pieces have helped us celebrate, give thanks, mourn, laugh and sing. These brilliantly simple strips of metal have expressed our feelings when words fell short.
- Chestnut Mountain Resort Chestnut Mountain Resort is a Galena Illinois resort that has become a premier Midwest ski destination with its nineteen trails that span 220 rolling acres with a total vertical drop of 475 feet.
- Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque From the environment and healthcare to education and the arts, the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque makes grants to the organizations that are working every day to enrich the greater Dubuque area, now and for the future.
- Diamond Gallery Established retailer providing high-end designer jewelry plus repair & resetting services. Naperville, IL area.630.420.2622.
- Galena Brewing Company Come along to the Galena Brewery™ to taste our offering of 11 delicious beer styles and a delectable pub menu made with local ingredients by local folks right here in Galena.
- Galena Cellars Vineyard & Winery Take a trip to the country and enjoy the view at the vineyard! Take a tour, relax in our tasting room or on our deck, and experience how Galena Cellars wine is made. Or better yet, stay with us. Our vineyard hosts a cozy guest suite and a quaint guest house. We are happy to welcome furry friends–well-behaved dogs–to enjoy the vineyard.
- Hulscher Fencing, Inc. For all your fencing needs, serving portions of Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin.
- In Touch with Nature, LLC Barbara Baird’s award-winning photography captures the natural world in great intimacy and detail.
- Jail Hill Inn Prominently situated to overlook downtown Galena and its countryside, Jail Hill Inn offers gracious lodging for your perfect getaway to Galena. The 135-year-old, 4-story brick building that served as the county jail for nearly 100 years has now been completely renovated with amenities that will thrill any traveler.
- KDT & Company. KDT specializes in custom lapel pins for all occasions. 847.501.3941.
- Kunz Engineering, Inc. Kunz Engineering is a family owned business that manufactures the AcrEase Tow-Pull Behind Mowers and Till-Ease Tillage Equipment product lines. Our goal is to design and manufacture the best products we can.
- Land Trust Alliance Our mission is to save the places people love by strengthening land conservation across America.
- Stonebrook Capital Management email@example.com
- Stone House Pottery & Gallery Housing a contemporary art gallery, pottery studio, and Bed & Breakfast, Stone House Pottery & Gallery has much to offer visitors.
- Top Notch Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Top Notch Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Inc. provides plumbing, HVAC, and electrical installation services for residential housing and commercial buildings.
- Village of Hanover Hanover combines cutting-edge technology and commerce with traditional small-town living. Come, take a look around and see for yourself why we take such pride in our community.
- Walmart Foundation It’s our mission to create opportunities so people can live better. We consider it our responsibility to make a positive impact in the communities we serve.
- Wild Birds Unlimited 206 S. Main St. Galena, IL 6103 815-777-2833 “We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited shop in our community.”
- Aldrich Guest House Walk the floors shared by Lincoln and Grant in this 1845 home. Stroll the gardens where Grant trained his troops. Relax in the screened porch or in the cozy parlor.
- Arras Images Exceptional photography of the plants and wildflowers of the Driftless Area.
- Dan & Sons Snowplowing: 4102 General Grant Drive Galena, IL 61036 815-777-2772 For all your local snow removal needs.
- Dan Harms Landscape Design Working in and around the Galena, IL area. 815.777.9059.
- DeSoto House Hotel Built in 1855, this historic hotel has played host to Civil War Generals and U.S. Presidents. Located on Galena’s historic Main Street, the DeSoto House offers 55 modern rooms and several dining options.
- Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa The perfect Illinois getaway destination, Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa is a luxury Galena, IL resort just steps away from exciting shopping, dining, and activities.
- East Dubuque Nitrogen Fertilizers A partner of CVR Energy, we are committed to the safety and health of our employees and the protection of our environment and community.
- Exact Pest Solutions Keep your environment pest-free by utilizing the expertise of Exact Pest Solutions. We are a locally-owned company committed to superior service and environmental responsibility.
- Galena ARC The Galena Art & Recreation Center (ARC) is focused on providing a constantly evolving, healthful, respectful environment where members of our community-of all ages, diversities and interests-can come together, learn and grow.
- Illinois EPA The mission of the Illinois EPA is to safeguard environmental quality, consistent with the social and economic needs of the State, so as to protect health, welfare, property, and the quality of life.
- Johannsen Video Charles Johannsen provides high quality video production and expert A/V services for any event. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Johnson, Long & Snell Investments At Long & Snell Investment Group, we know that a happy future starts with effective planning and experienced guidance today.
- Medical Associates, P.C. Medical Associates Clinic & Health Plans is a well-established integrated healthcare delivery system headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, providing primary and specialty care for patients in the Tri-State area and health insurance services to approximately 40000 members.
- Murphy’s Gardens We are a friendly, family-owned, greenhouse, garden center, and fresh produce farm located only 3 miles from Galena, IL. Our mission is to grow the healthiest, highest quality plants available.
- Northwest IL Wine Growers Association The growing variety of wines, the many vineyards and the increasing acreage of land focused on viticulture in Northwest IL is breathtaking!
- O’Connor, Brooks & Company At the Dubuque Iowa accounting firm of O’Connor, Brooks & Co. PC we have been serving the tri-state area of Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin since 1920.
- Potosi Brewing Company/Potosi Foundation The Potosi Foundation gives back to the community by providing in-kind contributions to events hosted by deserving individuals, organizations, and businesses.
- ProTech Heating & Cooling, Inc. 815.777.2744.
- Radio Dubuque The voice of the Tri-States.
- Red Gates Archaeology. Located in Stoughton, WI. 608-205-2753.
- The Nature Conservancy The Nature Conservancy protects Earth’s natural resources and beauty. Our conservation efforts are driven by our members.
- J.P. Vincent & Sons 11340 Us Hwy 20, Galena, IL. 815-777-2366. Cremation and burial services.
- Willis Computer Solutions Helping business and residential customers with computer support, network administration, website design and much more.
- Woodbine Bend Golf Course & Restaurant A challenging golf course for players of all skill levels.
A fine place to hold a reception, reunion, prom, golf outing or fund-raiser of any kind.
Striving for quality in everything we do, you can expect to find quality from the course to the customer service.