$5,000 and above
- Accenture Accenture is a management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company helping clients become high-performance businesses and governments.
- Apple River State Bank/First Community Bank of Galena As a community bank we are here to provide a wide variety of financial services, but delivered in a personalized manner only small banks can offer.
- Apple River Well & Pump Company Water well drilling, pump installation, water softening, conditioning, and treatment has been a family trade and tradition for over 45 years. Years of practical field experience passed from one generation to the next has led our firm to be the “Contractor of Choice”.
- Galena Gazette A weekly newspaper serving Galena and Northwestern Illinois since 1834.
- Galena Lions Club We’ve served since 1936! Our mission is to serve our community by providing voluntary services and financial assistance, especially in the areas of sight and hearing, within an atmosphere of fellowship and fun, and in keeping with the Lions’ traditions of community involvement, international cooperation, and environmental protection. Fundraising is done through our Pancake Breakfast and Galena Oktoberfest.
- Grand Victoria Foundation We believe in the promise that Illinois communities can be great places to live and work in.
- Illinois Bank & Trust A community bank whose cornerstones have been excellent customer service, support of local needs, and a passion for community involvement. We have banking centers in Galena, Stockton, and Elizabeth, as well as the Rockford and Rock Falls/Sterling region.
- Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation Through its Natural Area Program, the Foundation supports nonprofit organizations and local governments in their efforts to protect and preserve important natural areas and wildlife habitat across Illinois.
- Inn at Irish Hollow The Inn at Irish Hollow sits on 500 acres of untainted landscape with grassy pastures, meandering trails through lush woods, fields of wildflower and glacier streams. At Irish Hollow, we believe that all natural is the only way. We strive for as natural and organic as possible, from our organic mattresses, to our garden fresh vegetables and herbs.
- Jo-Carroll Energy Cooperative Jo-Carroll Energy is proud to provide reliable electric and natural gas service to its members in Jo Daviess, Carroll, and Whiteside Counties. A member-owned cooperative, it has provided power to residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural customers for over 70 years.
- McCormick Foundation The Robert R. McCormick Foundation is committed to fostering communities of educated, informed and engaged citizens.
- National Fish & Wildlife Foundation The National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF) was created by the U.S. Congress in 1984 to protect and restore fish and wildlife and their habitats. NFWF directs public dollars to critical environmental needs and matches those investments with private contributions. NFWF supports science-based, results-oriented projects across the United States and the world.
- Stonebrook Capital Management firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Field Museum The Field Museum of Natural History, located in Chicago, Illinois, is one of the largest natural history museums in the world.
- Tukaiz, LLC 2917 Latoria Lane, Franklin Park, IL 60131-2216 847-455-158
A creative services group based in the Chicago suburb of Franklin Park. Prepress suite of services, robust printing and integrated marketing capabilities.
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Connecting people with nature: ensuring the future of conservation.
- Vincent Earthmoving Vincent Earthmoving Inc. is one of Northwest Illinois premier earthmoving and site contractors.
- NW IL Prairie Enthusiasts The Northwest Illinois Prairie Enthusiasts (NIPE) is one of twelve chapters of The Prairie Enthusiasts (TPE), a grassroots conservation organization and land trust, dedicated to the protection, restoration, and management of prairies, savannas, and other native grassland ecosystems in the Upper Midwest.
- The Galena Territory Association We take pride in being a property owners’ association that harnesses our resources to make The Galena Territory a great place to live and visit.
- U.S. Bank More than just a financial institution, U.S. Bank is actively engaged in developing, strengthening and energizing the local communities where its employees live and work. U.S. Bank proudly supports many organizations dedicated to enriching these communities through music, art, sports, and educational programs. Local branches in Galena, Dubuque, and Maquoketa.
- Chestnut Mountain Resort Chestnut Mountain Resort is a Galena Illinois resort that has become a premier Midwest ski destination with its nineteen trails that span 220 rolling acres with a total vertical drop of 475 feet.
- Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque From the environment and healthcare to education and the arts, the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque makes grants to the organizations that are working every day to enrich the greater Dubuque area, now and for the future.
- Galena ARC The Galena Art & Recreation Center (ARC) is focused on providing a constantly evolving, healthful, respectful environment where members of our community-of all ages, diversities and interests-can come together, learn and grow.
- Galena Brewing Company Come along to the Galena Brewery™ to taste our offering of 11 delicious beer styles and a delectable pub menu made with local ingredients by local folks right here in Galena.
- Galena Cellars Vineyard & Winery Take a trip to the country and enjoy the view at the vineyard! Take a tour, relax in our tasting room or on our deck, and experience how Galena Cellars wine is made. Or better yet, stay with us. Our vineyard hosts a cozy guest suite and a quaint guest house. Perfect for family gatherings, a romantic getaway, or girls’ night out. We are happy to welcome furry friends–well-behaved dogs–to enjoy the vineyard.
- Girl Scouts of Northern IL We’re the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. And with programs for girls from coast to coast and across the globe, Girl Scouts offers every girl a chance to do something amazing.
- In Touch with Nature, LLC Barbara Baird’s award-winning photography captures the natural world in great intimacy and detail.
- Jail Hill Inn Prominently situated to overlook downtown Galena and its countryside, Jail Hill Inn offers gracious lodging for your perfect getaway to Galena. The 135-year-old, 4-story brick building that served as the county jail for nearly 100 years has now been completely renovated in 2015 with amenities that will thrill any traveler.
- Land Trust Alliance Our mission is to save the places people love by strengthening land conservation across America.
- McCoy Real Estate Services 412 South Main Street, P.O. Box 321, Galena, IL 61036, 815-777-1304 Specializing in historic properties, Eagle Ridge Galena Territory homes and lots, Apple Canyon Lake homes and lots, bed and breakfast houses, condominiums, commercial properties, and Jo Daviess County farms and land.
- Stone House Pottery & Gallery Housing a contemporary art gallery, pottery studio, and Bed & Breakfast, Stone House Pottery & Gallery has much to offer visitors.
- Top Notch Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Top Notch Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Inc. provides plumbing, HVAC, and electrical installation services for residential housing and commercial buildings.
- Village of Hanover Hanover combines cutting-edge technology and commerce with traditional small-town living. Come, take a look around and see for yourself why we take such pride in our community.
- Walmart Foundation It’s our mission to create opportunities so people can live better. We consider it our responsibility to make a positive impact in the communities we serve.
- Wild Birds Unlimited 206 S. Main St. Galena, IL 6103 815-777-2833 “We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited shop in our community.”
- Aldrich Guest House Walk the floors shared by Lincoln and Grant in this 1845 home. Stroll the gardens where Grant trained his troops. Relax in the screened porch or in the cozy parlor.
- American Surveying & Engineering, P.C. ASE is a multi-disciplined firm providing specialty services to a broad range of clientele, including Federal, State, Counties, the Illinois Tollway, Local Governmental Agencies, A/E Firms, Contractors, Utility Companies, and Commercial Developers.
- Arras Images Exceptional photography of the plants and wildflowers of the Driftless Area.
- Dan & Sons Snowplowing: 4102 General Grant Drive Galena, IL 61036 815-777-2772 For all your local snow removal needs.
- Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa The perfect Illinois getaway destination, Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa is a luxury Galena, IL resort just steps away from exciting shopping, dining, and activities.
- East Dubuque Nitrogen Fertilizers A partner of CVR Energy, we are committed to the safety and health of our employees and the protection of our environment and community.
- Exact Pest Solutions Keep your environment pest-free by utilizing the expertise of Exact Pest Solutions. We are a locally-owned company committed to superior service and environmental responsibility.
- Illinois EPA The mission of the Illinois EPA is to safeguard environmental quality, consistent with the social and economic needs of the State, so as to protect health, welfare, property, and the quality of life.
- Johnson, Long & Snell Investments At Long & Snell Investment Group, we know that a happy future starts with effective planning and experienced guidance today.
- Murphy’s Gardens We are a friendly, family-owned, greenhouse, garden center, and fresh produce farm located only 3 miles from Galena, IL. Our mission is to grow the healthiest, highest quality plants available.
- Northwest IL Wine Growers Association The growing variety of wines, the many vineyards and the increasing acreage of land focused on viticulture in Northwest IL is breathtaking!
- O’Connor, Brooks & Company At the Dubuque Iowa accounting firm of O’Connor, Brooks & Co. PC we have been serving the tri-state area of Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin since 1920.
- Potosi Brewing Company/Potosi Foundation The Potosi Foundation gives back to the community by providing in-kind contributions to events hosted by deserving individuals, organizations, and businesses.
- Radio Dubuque The voice of the Tri-States.
- The Nature Conservancy The Nature Conservancy protects Earth’s natural resources and beauty. Our conservation efforts are driven by our members.
- J.P. Vincent & Sons 11340 Us Hwy 20, Galena, IL. 815-777-2366. Cremation and burial services.
- Willis Computer Solutions Helping business and residential customers with computer support, network administration, website design and much more.
- Woodbine Bend Golf Course & Restaurant A challenging golf course for players of all skill levels.
A fine place to hold a reception, reunion, prom, golf outing or fund-raiser of any kind.
Striving for quality in everything we do, you can expect to find quality from the course to the customer service.